6 Things You Can Do To Develop Self-Compassion and Live Fully
*Do you want to free yourself from old tension and dive into your life without fear?
*Do you want to come to a place of deep self-acceptance and self-compassion?
By practicing these new habits, you can come to complete self-compassion and gratitude for your life. You will find yourself reaching for and living your very best life.
1. Clear Out Areas Of Doubt In Your Life.
- Start by examining the areas of doubt that you have in your life and to clear these doubts with positive action.
- Observe the way you self-talk and adjust it from self-critical to be self- compassionate.
2. Avoid Overthinking.
- Stop ruminating on the past or you will not be able to be fully in the present.
- Learn from the past mistakes, forgive yourself, and move forward in a positive way.
- Let go of that internal voice that tells you negative things.
- Move past social fear, practice in-the-moment skills and open-mindedness.
3. Explore Your Community.
- Get involved in activities around your community.
- Remain authentic by continuing self-compassion and allowing yourself to gain inspiration from the world around you.
4. Remain Grounded In The Present Moment.
- Use mindfulness to bring your awareness to the present moment.
- Mindfulness will help your self-compassion practice grow so you can live in the present moment.
5. Release What Holds You Back.
- Let go of the resentment that you have been holding on for years.
- Do forgiveness exercises to forgive these people and move on in a place of compassion.
- Let go of the fears that prevent you from taking risks and embracing your life fully.
- Remove yourself from negative people by setting clear boundaries.
- Let go of your past self.
6. Hold Onto What Takes You Forward.
- Having a set of values will help direct your life toward a path on how you want to live.
- Set goals (even if it is just a bit each day) to help you move forward.
- Learn about spirituality and allow it to give you security and comfort.
- Embrace your greatness, acknowledge how wonderful you are.
- Appreciate your true self and your life.
Sharing with you on how I created the life I love following these steps.
On returning home from my overseas assignments, I decided to take a break and did some soul searching on my purpose and where my next path would take me but I have always have self-doubt about my capabilities of starting my own business.
I knew the digital economy is the new way to earn an income while working from home. I realised that we are now living in the digital economy, so I decided to invest in myself by learning a new skill.
I need to tell you that I did face challenges while learning a new skill. I questioned myself if I could do this, but with determination and a changed mindset, I soldiered on and quashed my doubts on starting my own online business.
What has helped me is I meditated daily to help me shift my mindset and I cannot tell you enough that if you follow the 6 steps above it will help you create a happier life
By practicing these new habits, I came to understand self-compassion. I found myself reaching for and living your very best life.
Did you find the above article useful?
Don’t forget to save this pin to your Pinterest Board!